Students at Liverpool Education Employment Partnership will study GCSE’s in:
- English Language.
- English Literature.
- Science synergy or trilogy.
This will provide students with 5 GCSE’s allowing them to enter further education.
In addition students will complete:
- An extensive Work Based Learning (WBL) programme.
- A Diploma from The Prince’s Trust that will track each student’s employability skills and competencies as they develop them.
- Industry specific qualifications where applicable.
- Opportunities to enhance their Spiritual, Morale, Social and Cultural development